Itinerant writer, visual artist, poet, and mystic.
- Won NaNoWriMo for eight consecutive years. Published Uncle Tauber’s Trunk. See the Books page for novels in progress.
- Wrote two complete and four incomplete screenplays.
- Sold my fine art, ran a private gallery, and created a profitable graphic design firm.
- Created, designed and published a chap book.
- Wrote a curriculum, as part of a team, for a right livelihood workshop to help adults figure out what they want to be when they grow up.
- Experienced spiritual highs (visions, conversion, pagan initiation, enlightenment) as a result of prayer, meditation, intention, study, practice, and random selection.
- Learned how to manage a family and relationship while putting three productive members into society despite constant travel and a divorce that resulted in a bi-continental family.
- Successfully led a retreat for a small group of fussy recovering food addicts.
Contact me - LinkedIn - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
In a past life I designed branded communications in a time-sensitive corporate environment.
- Designed a wide variety of specialized corporate communications while maintaining their consistency with graphic standards.
- Developed a system to improve timeliness, content accuracy, and design of a weekly corporate newsletter.
- Cheerfully managed the expectations of high-level executives while instilling trust and confidence.
- Helped co-workers become more productive by showing them how to be technologically courageous.
- Made a management trainer aware of her life-changing impact on others.
My work experience is complemented by a B.A. in Art & Design and a B.A. in Psychology with two additional semesters in Commercial Art. My second language is German which I speak, read, and write fluently.